Any of my neighbours can back me up… I like my morning music. Whether I’m tiptop cooking bacon in my underwear, crawling out of bed at noon from a late night, or rushing around with a half shaven face late for my morning meeting, music will be playing in my apartment. Have a try, download/buy this list of Chillin, Fun, and Upbeat tracks and press play as soon as you wake up… see what kind of energy it can bring you.
Here’s another Dancing Naked Mix I like to call “Comfort Food”, I made it a bit less than a year ago, but the vibes are quite similar to this playlist. Enjoy!
1. Voices – Disclosure ft Sasha Keable
2. High You Are (Branchez Remix) – What So Not
3. Stay High – Hippie Sabotage
4. Rather Be (The Magician Remix) – Clean Bandit
5. Stay (Branchez Bootleg) – Rihanna
6. Hold On, We’re Going Home (Kastle Remix) – Drake
7. You & Me (Feat Eliza Doolittle) (Flume Remix) – Disclosure
8. Global Concepts – Robert DeLong
9. Tonight – Felix Cartal (ft. Maja Ivarsson)
Stay tuned for next weeks Music Mondays 😉 and “like” me on Facebook!